This list does not include all procedures and services. Please call for more information.Presciption medications distributed on sight.
Our services:• Pediatric thru geriatric family medicine• Wound care• Hep B vaccination• Tetanus vaccination• Tuberculosis test (PPD)• Ear wax removal• General physicals (annual, school/sport)• Sexually transmitted infections• Prescription refills (non-narcotic)• Blood draws/cultures• Sea urchin removal
• Jelly Fish stings• Thorn removal• Incision & drainage of abscesses• Suture removal• Breathing treatments• Referrals to specialist• Weight loss & nutrition• Smoking cessation• Manipulation of bone dislocations• Emergency room follow-ups
• On-site prescription dispensary
• X-ray• EKG
• Cardiac monitoring• IV fluid & blood draws• Manipulation of bone dislocations
We treat:• Minor emergencies • Asthma• Pharyngitis (sore throat)• Sinusitis• Bronchitis, Pneumonia • Ear infections• Urinary tract infection
• Dehydration• Lacerations (open wounds/cuts)• Sprains/strains/fractures• Infections
• Kidney stones• Fever• Burns• Rashes• Abdominal pain• Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea• Heart burn• Stings (Insect, Marine)• COPD• Diabetes mellitus I & II• Hypothyroidism• Hormone deficiency• High blood pressure• Hypercholesterolemia• Eye pain/discharge
We accept the following forms of payment:
100 Wailea Ike Drive
Wailea-Makena Hawaii 96753
Across from The Shops at Wailea
In the same complex at Manoli's Pizza Co. & Snorkel Bobs. Closest Urgent Care to all Wailea resorts.
Urgent Care Wailea Makena | 100 Wailea Ike Drive, Wailea HI 96753 | Office: 808.281.6580
Please contact the clinic for information regarding your coverage.
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. | 7 days a week
(Last patient seen at 7:30 p.m.)
Walk-in clinic | No appointment necessary
100 Wailea Ike Drive, Wailea HI 96753